Friday, October 5, 2012

Celebrating our First!

Happy 1st Fiesta, Padre Pio Parish! We just celebrated our first parish fiesta last Sept. 22-23. We had banderitas, family fun run, food, and of course, bazaar!

Aside from keeping ourselves busy with our booth, we were also busy eating. I was really stuffed! We ate pancit, adobo with rice, palitaw, sago't gulaman, squid balls, banana cake and oatmeal cookies. Sarap! :) Coca-Cola was nice enough to sponsor the booths for the bazaar and here's mine:


ID Necklace for sale! For office or school use.
A lot of people liked this necklace! Gotta make some more!
Sam, who bought the necklace above. Lucky girl! :)

Sequined rings
Nels was also there, helping me watch our booth. She also tried out some items.

Dulce Necklace. I named it after my mama. Sweet like caramel.
Take your pick: bracelets or earrings?
Different kinds of necklaces
Mama was also there to support me. Even paraded around the bazaar area wearing my designs to promote them!
Browsing through a magazine while taking a rest from work.

Various necklaces hanging for display
Another lucky buyer who bought a violet_white hair pin. :)

Stoned. You can customize your beaded necklace by choosing your preferred center stones and color/s here.
And you'll have something like this^
 More bazaars in the future! Or you can just go here > Roma Amor to view my designs.

:) Peace!


======================================================================



You can view other similar items here >>> http://roma10amor.multiply.com/photos 
Like me on FB > http://www.facebook.com/roma10amor
Follow me on Twitter > http://www.twitter.com/roma10amor
Would love to hear from you, if you have questions / inquiries, you can PM or email me >>> roma10amor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment